Browse Our Services


  • Trust Administration & Management
  • Court-appointed & Special Needs Trusts
  • Marital Trusts
  • Irrevocable Trusts
  • Pet Trusts
  • Marshaling of Assets
  • Risk Management
  • Investment of Corpus according to the Prudent Investor Rule
  • Court Inventory & Accounting
  • Taxes
  • Productivity of trust property

Do you have a temporary need for a Successor Trustee while you recuperate?

Are other family members not agreeing on actions of a family trustee?

As a family trustee, do you feel overwhelmed by your responsibilities?

Do you understand everything expected of you in your role as a trustee?

Do you want to make sure your family member and pet is well loved and provided for when you depart?

Contact Us


  • Temporary/Limited/
  • Probate
  • Health Care Agent
  • Medicare/Medi-Cal/Affordable Care
  • Act
  • Needs Assessment
  • Substitute Judgment
  • Standard
  • Best Interest Standard
  • Medical Consent Powers
  • Dementia Powers
  • Conservator of the Estate
  • Authorized Payee
  • Mandated Abuse Reporting

Do you need someone you can trust to handle your developmentally delayed child's affairs when you are gone?

Do you have a Health Care Directive in place?

Do you need an Authorized Payee for a family member living away from you?

Do you have someone you can trust to handle your family member's affairs when you cannot?

Contact Us

Other Services

  • Executor or Administrator of an
  • Estate
  • Medi-Cal long term care application
  • Veteran's Administration Housebound or Aid & Attendance application
  • Bill Payment Services
  • Representative Payee
  • Agent under Power of Attorney
  • or Attorney-in-fact
  • Consultant to family members
  • carrying out a fiduciary role for a
  • loved one

Is your family upset over the choice of Executor?

Need help spending down assets for Medi-Cal

Are you a veteran of a war time period and need help paying for assisted living or board and care?

Are you temporarily incapacitated and need someone to pay your bills?

Do you have questions on what is required of your duty as a family member's Trustee?

Contact Us